This document describes what features of the OpenRTB PubMatic supports and limitations. The latest OpenRTB 2.1 specifications are available at http://www.iab.net/rtbproject. This document is designed to be used in conjunction with the OpenRTB 2.1 specifications.
PubMatic supports the OpenRTB version 2.1 subject to the following limitations explicitly mentioned below.
1.Win notification will not be supported.
2.Ad Markup must be sent by the DSP directly within the bid response.
Note: None of the above missing features/attributes are mandatory or recommended.
1.bid.tmax, that is, the maximum time for response will be 100 ms. This will not be sent in the bid request (for saving bandwidth).
2.Regarding the user.geo object, the information will be filled only if it is passed by the Publisher.
3.Demand partners must send the following parameters in the bid response; otherwise such a bid will not be included in the auction:
- adomain containing the advertiser’s domain
- cid containing the campaign ID in the DSP's system
- crid containing the creative ID in the DSP's system used for reporting content issues or defects
- seat containing the ID of the bidder seat on whose behalf this bid is made
- iurl containing the sample image URL (without cache busting) for content checking.
- attr containing the array of creative attributes
4.Supported currencies: USD, JPY, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, SEK, CHF, CZK, DKK, BRL, NZD.
5.To target the tablet-specific impressions, demand partners should check for the devicetype parameter with value as 5 and then fall-back to devicetype parameter with value as 1
Note: PubMatic recommends to use “bcat”, “bdav”, “battr” and “bidfloor” parameter whenever sent in a bid request.